Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daily One Inch Button - Jessie Spanno

I don't know about you, but for some reason there's a certain Rick Springfield song that always makes me think of Jessie here instead of some random dude. I think you know which one I meant. Oh, Jessie. You thought that men were pigs and so chauvinistic and then somehow your portrayer got pretty top billing on the bomb of a movie called Showgirls. Let's not think about that for the moment.

Let us instead focus on Jessie, who rallied for the inclusion of a girl on the wrestling team and then went against the same girl when she seemingly was going after AC Slater. Let us remember the Jessie who sang "I'm so scared" to the tune of "I'm so excited" when Zack Morris came to save her from herself. Let us also remember that Jessie was one of Kelly Kapowski's best friends and was also close with Lisa Turtle; and can we forget what almost happened between Jessie and Screech?
$1.00

No comments: