Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily One Inch Button - WOTLK Countdown

Please note that all orders placed on Tuesday and Wednesday will be shipped on Thursday due to the Jewish holidays of Simchas Torah and Shemini Atzeres.

I don't know about you but lately I have been pretty much playing exactly one game, and that game happens to be a massive multi-player online role playing game that involves all kinds of exciting storylines and intricate plots and, as of late, the rewarding of achievements such as the one that I got for getting my character a haircut. Well, really, a change in hair style, but who is counting? It's only a matter of a few weeks before the next major expansion for this game is coming out and I am carefully counting down the days - I, along with quite a few million eager fans.
$1.00

No comments: