Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily One Inch Button - The Internet Makes Me Feel Ill-Informed

Please note that all orders placed on Tuesday and Wednesday will be shipped on Thursday due to the Jewish holidays of Simchas Torah and Shemini Atzeres.

This is an absolute truth. Have you ever heard the expression, "The more I learn, the more I realize how little I actually know?" This is particularly more true in the past quarter century as computer technology has advanced and people have made the spread of knowledge so incredibly easy. There are hundreds of thousands of fields of study about which I am completely ignorant, and about which I will be forever ignorant because one cannot possibly learn everything there is to learn in one lifetime.

One can only do ones best and focus on things that really are interesting - but that is, of course, subjective.

$1.00

No comments: