Monday, August 11, 2008

Daily One Inch Button - Beer, beer, beer!

I think if there were a revised version of the classic "Take me out to the Ballgame," it would include beer in there somewhere. Granted, beer is nearly as overpriced at ballparks as it is in some bars (One of my favorite lines from The 40 Year Old Virgin is when a character is explaining that the bar is crowded because it is "Nine dollar beer night") but it's part of the experience, right?

Speaking of price, I actually had the distinct honor (I think that's the right word) of having one can each of Pabst Blue Ribbon and Rainier beer - if for no other reason than I had never tried them and my friends usually call me a "beer snob" because I prefer tap-pulled beers made by McMenamin's to canned beers by just about anyone. It was a different experience, and I don't mean that negatively.
$1.00

No comments: