Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily One Inch Button Rerun - Mr. Rogers

Today's button is a repeat thanks to my Sony laptop's graphic card spontaneously combusting. Thankfully, nobody was hurt.

When I was growing up, every day was a beautiful day in the neighborhood because I got to see Mr. Rogers. He would bring us into his home and show us all kinds of things that we may have never seen before. He was also great because he told us that we all have something special about us and that we shouldn't forget that. It made me so sad when I found out that he passed away, and watching this video made me cry just a bit.

I hope that when I have children some day, episodes of his show will be available on DVD or whatever we'll be using then (super-new-ray) to watch recorded material.
$1.00

No comments: